Pages

Saturday 30 April 2016

Favourite make up.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you all of the make up products I use quite regularly.
This is what I used today.

First to start off I used the 
benefit face moisturiser- which I really like and it smells good too.

Benefit pore-fessional primer- I really like this and it's the best primer I've ever used so I would definitely recommend it although it is quite pricey.

Collection long lasting perfection concealer in fair(shade 1) - I really like this concealer and I would definitely recommend it.

The boi-ing concealer and eye bright from benefit- I really like this because it's looks really nice and it makes you look more awake.

Stay matte rimmel powder - I got this in the shade cherry blossom and I think it looks really nice.

Collection bronze glow bronzer- I would definitely recommend this if you like slightly glittery bronzers.
Soap and Glory (limited edition) the perfect ten eyeshadow palette- I got this for my birthday and I absolutely love it. It has some really nice shades in but I feel like the brush isn't a very good eyeshadow brush so I use my real techniques eyeshadow brush. I actually use the brush in this to apply the benefit eye bright. 

Bad gal benefit mascara- I actually really like this mascara because it separates your eyelashes and you get no clumps of it in your eyelashes.

The pink Posie tint from benefit- I absolutely love this on my lips because the colour is really nice and it lasts for a long time. You can also use this as a blush but I haven't tried it yet. This is absolutely amazing and I would definitely recommend it.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment