Pages

Saturday 9 April 2016

Little Mix concert.

Hello so on the 22nd of March I went to Liverpool with my sister, cousin and auntie to go and see Little Mix. 
I was sat 11 rows from the stage which was really good because it was the first row that wasn't VIP. I got a really good view and I stood up for the whole thing!
They sang all of the songs from their album and a few extras:

Weird people 
Hair 
Secret love song 
Black magic 
Love me like you
Grown 
I love you  
OMG 
Lightning 
A.D.I.D.A.S.
Love me or leave me 
The beginning 
The end
Hotline Bling


I had a really good time and bought a wristband for £5 and a tshirt for £25. 

A few photos:

(This is my lock screen!)

(This is the merch that they had.)
This is when I tried to get a photo with Jake (Jesy's fiancé) (he is also in the band Rixton) and his brother but they weren't looking at me, then the security person said to go and sit down! 
Jades mum, boyfriend and family were there too but I felt sorry for them because everyone was asking for selfies.

 Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. Also it's my birthday on Friday (15th of April)!

Lucy :)

2 comments: