Pages

Saturday 23 April 2016

Instax mini 8 camera and adidas superstars.

Hello so today I'm going to be talking about 2 different things one of which I got for my birthday and the other thing my dad bought me because I needed some more shoes.
So the first thing I'll be talking about are the white adidas superstars with pink stripes. I absolutely love these because they are so comfy and they look amazing. I needed some trainers because I was wearing fluffy boots and as it is not winter anymore, my feet were getting a bit hot. My sister wanted some so she got the white ones with silver stripes and I decided to copy off her! I've got size 4 with insoles. These are quite expensive at £70 but they are worth it.
You should definitely get some!
So recently it was my birthday and I got the instax mini 8 camera. I got the white one because I really like it and it looks amazing. I would recommend sticking a piece of masking tape over the flash because it is quite bright(my cousin told me this so thanks)! I really like Polaroid photos and the quality is good too. You have to remember that if there is film inside the camera, not to open the back other wise you will ruin it.
You can get this in 7 different colours. Raspberry, grape, white, pink, blue, yellow and black. I was stuck between whether to get the pink one or the white one but in the end I went for the white one. Overall I really like this camera and it was a very good birthday present.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. 

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment