Pages

Saturday 2 April 2016

My music playlist.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you what music I have on my phone. 

I use the Amazon cloud for music because you can download any songs/albums that you have bought from Amazon.

Right here - Jess Glynne 
Take me home - Jess Glynne 
Don't be so hard on yourself- Jess Glynne 
Ain't got far to go - Jess Glynne 
Real love - Jess Glynne 
Hold my hand - Jess Glynne 
Gave me something - Jess Glynne
Weird people - Little Mix
Hair - Little Mix
Secret love song - Little mix
Black magic - Little Mix
Love me like you - Little Mix
Grown - Little Mix
I love you - Little Mix 
OMG - Little Mix 
Lightning - Little Mix 
A.D.I.D.A.S. - Little Mix 
Love me or leave me - Little Mix 
The end - Little Mix
Desire - Years & Years
King - Years & Years
Eyes shut - Years & Years 
Shine - Years & Years
Immortals - Fall Out Boy
Centuries - Fall Out Boy
Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy
Girls - The 1975
Chocolate - The 1975
Girls/Girls/Boys - Panic! At The Disco 
This is gospel - Panic! At The Disco
Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. Also it is my birthday in 12 days!!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment