Pages

Saturday 1 October 2016

Lush Halloween and Christmas haul.

Hello so today I went to lush and got a few things from the lush Halloween and Christmas range.

The first thing I got was the pumpkin bath bomb. I really like this because it looks like a mini pumpkin and it smells really nice. It has cinnamon, vanilla and citrus fruit smells in it. This was £3.95.

The next thing I got is the shoot for the stars bath bomb which is blue with gold stars. This also smells really nice and I'm looking forward to trying it. It was £4.95.

Then I picked up the santasaurus reusable bubble bar. This looks really cute because it's a dinosaur with a Santa hat on! It smells of oranges, citrus fruit and cinnamon. I also really like this because you can get a few uses out of it. It was £5.95.

The next thing I got was the snowman shower jelly. I had this last year and I loved it so I decided to get it again! This smells so nice although it sounds unusual because it smells of carrots with a hint of lemon! You wash yourself with this and it's really fun becuase it wobbles about and it gets really slippery! This was £3.95 so it's really cheap because you get a lot of uses out of it.

Finally is the snow fairy body conditioner. I've never seen this before so I think it might be new to the Christmas range. This smells really sweet of cherry and candy floss. It's pink and shimmery so I'm excited to try this out. When you're in the shower you rub this on your body then rinse it off. This was £13.95.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment