Pages

Saturday 8 October 2016

Winter clothes haul.

Hello so today I went shopping and got a few things so I thought I'd do a blog about them.

The first thing I got was this jumper from New Look. I really like this because it's really soft, fluffy and warm. I also really like the colour and I think it's good because it was only £7.99.

The next thing I got was a black and white scarf from primark. This was £7 and it's big enough to use as a blanket! I really like this because it's really cosy and soft.

Next is this other jumper from H&M, I wasn't really sure about the colour of this at first but I really like it now. This jumper isn't a soft as my other one but I still really like it. It was £7.99.

The final thing I got are these shoes. I love these shoes because they're really comfy and I think they look nice too. I got these from New Look but the only thing they don't do half sizes so I had to get insoles. These were £27.99.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

6 comments: