Pages

Saturday 22 October 2016

My favourite music.

Hello so today I'm going to be telling you about some of my favourite bands.

So first is little mix. I've liked them since they got together on the X factor in 2011 and I've been to two of their concerts and I have tickets for next years concert too. I'm really excited for their new album to come out.

Next is years and years. I really like all of their music and I love their new song called meteorite. I like songs called king, shine, take shelter, tie, eyes shut, desire and worship. I think you should go and listen to their music.

Next is panic! At the disco. I love two of their albums called too weird to live too rare to die and death of a bachelor. I like all of the songs off both the albums and I would definately recommend listening to some of their music.

Finally is fall out boy. I really like their album called American beauty/ American psycho. I like all of the songs from this album and I'd definately recommend listening to it.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment