Pages

Saturday 15 October 2016

What's in my bag.

Hello so today I'm going to do a what's in my bag blog because I haven't done one for a while.

So this is my bag. It's a black backpack from H&M and it was only £14.99. I really like this bag because it looks really nice although it's just plain.

The first thing I have in my bag is my purse. This is from New Look and it was only £9.99. It's just plain pink with a bit of gold on and I really like it. It also has a lot of different sections in it.

Next I have my zoella hungry hands hamd cream. I'm obsessed with this! I have 3 of them because they smell amazing! It was £5 from Superdrug.

Next is the new zoella hand sanitiser. This is an addition to the origional collection so it has the same scent but I really like it. It's £3.50 from Superdrug.

Finally I have my mac lipstick in the shade viva glam II and my phone.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment