Pages

Saturday 31 December 2016

Blogmas day 31- December 2016 favourites.

Hello so as it is the last day of 2016 I thought I'd do a favourites blog because I really like watching/reading these so I'm going to be doing one myself.
So the first thing is this pink hoodie. I'm obsessed with this and I've been wearing it loads recently. I got this for Christmas and it's from urban outfitters for £36. It's so soft and it keeps you really warm.
The next clothing item is this penguin sweatshirt. I got this yesterday but I really like it because it's one of the comfiest things I own! This was from forever 21 for £13.
The next thing is a necklace which I got for Christmas and I've been wearing everyday since. It's a rose gold tree necklace with crystals on it. It's from warran James and it was only £22!
Next are my favourite youtubers. They are the sacconejolys. The sacconejolys have been my favourite youtubers for a few years now because their videos are always really good and they are also really nice people.
Finally is the little mix glory days album. I love most of the songs on this, especially touch, power and your love. I'm also going to see the concert next year too!

Thank you for reading my last blog of 2016 and I hope you have a happy new year!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment