Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

Clothes haul.

Hello so over the past few weeks I have got a few items of clothing which I thought I'd show you.
So the first thing I got was this red off the shoulder crop top from Miss Selfridge for £16. I really like this and I would wear it with either black skinny jeans or black denim shorts with my blue denim jacket.
The next thing I got were these black shorts from primark for £10. I really like primark shorts because they're comfy and the price is really good.
I also want some high wasted black shorts which are also £10 from primark.
I also got some 3/4 length sports leggings from primark for £7. Mine have a pink and white waistband and are very comfy do I would definitely recommend them.
The last thing I bought was this blue youth crop top from urban outfitters. This was meant to be £25 but I got it for £15. This is really comfy and looks really nice with black denim shorts.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment