Pages

Saturday 22 July 2017

Despicable me 3 film review.

Hello so yesterday I went to see the new despicable me film and it was really good so I thought I'd tell you about it.
The minions want Gru to try and become a villain again after his new boss fires him, but he doesn't want to, so the minions quit and end up in prison! A few days later he gets a visit from a man who tells him he has a twin brother, so he decides to go and visit him. His brother wants Gru to teach him how to be a good villain so they decide to go and try to defeat another villain called Balthazar Bratt, who was on a child's tv show but now has become evil. But then Gru and his brother Drew have a big mission and they need help from the minions which is funny when they try to get out of jail.
I really enjoyed this film because it was funny and entertaining. I would definitely recommend watching this film because I think everyone would enjoy it.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment