Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

The clothes show, British style collective 2017.

Hello so today I went to the clothes show and it was really good so I thought I'd tell you about it.
So there were 4 venues which were all included in 1 ticket. The tickets are £25 but I got mine half price. I went with my cousin and sister and had a really good day.
The first part were the different make up and clothes stalls. There were all sorts of stalls and you could get cosmetics, clothes, make overs etc. I will do a haul for my next blog on what I bought.
Next I went around the vintage stalls in the Albert docks but I didn't buy anything.
You could also go to St. George's hall to listen to the fashion talks and the designer walks but I didn't go so I can't tell you what it was like.
Finally I went to the fashion show which was incredible. The models were really good and all of their outfits were cool too. They had live music, singers and stunts which were all very good too.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment