Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

The clothes show haul

Hello so last weekend I went to the clothes show in Liverpool and I bought a few things so I thought I'd tell you what I got.
I only bought things from the brand Helen É.
The first thing I got was this set for £10 which is really good for what you get. In this I got a lip liner in the shade 5A which is a really nice colour and I put the lipgloss on top of it which is the shade strawberry. 
It also came with a pencil eyeliner in the shade soft black. 
A cover it concealer in the shade 05 but it is quite yellow so I don't think I'll be using this a lot. 
You also get a foundation in the shade monroe which I really like because it has a medium coverage but is a really good shade and looks nice too. 
You get a double effect mascara too which comes with two different sides. One side is for volume and the other is to define. I use the volume one for my top lashes and the define side on my lower lashes which works if you want a more natural look. 
The final thing that comes in it is this highlighter shimmer in the shade 18. I love this highlighter so much and is my favourite thing from the box because it's really glittery and gives you a nice glow.
Next I got these 4 glitter pigments for £10 altogether which I think is really good. The shades I got were Sahara, silver hologram, penny copper and gold hologram. I really like all of these colours and I would definitely recommend getting some.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment