Pages

Sunday 30 July 2017

Holiday clothes haul.

Hello so today is my second day of my holiday in Madeira so I thought I'd do a blog post about some of the things I bought for my holiday.
(Sorry this blog is a day late I couldn't get the wifi in the hotel to work properly.)
So the first thing I got was this pink and white stripy dress from forever 21. This was £11 which is definitely such a good price because this dress is so comfy to wear, it's good quality amd lightweight and you can wear it at day time or in the evening.
The next thing I also got from forever 21 was this orange men's tshirt for £7.70. I actually didn't realise it was men's until I got it home but I absolutely love this. I wear it as a t-shirt dress because I got it in an extra small and it is the right size for a dress. I also think it looks nice because the sleeves are longer than a normal t-shirt and I love the colour orange. It is really good to put on over a swimming costume or to wear out during the day.
The next thing I got was a swimming costume from m&s for £19.50. I really like this swimming costume because it's in my two favourite colours, orange and pink, and it is halter neck which I like better than a normal swimming costume. It fits really well and is very good quality which means it's comfortable so I would definitely recommend it.
Next I got a black pair of lace cotton shorts from primark for £5. These look really nice and are really comfy and good to wear over a swimming costume or to walk around in at day time.
Finally I got this pair of sunglasses from primark for only £3! I love primark sunglasses because they are extremely cheap, they look really nice and they last quite a long time.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment