Pages

Saturday 26 March 2016

Favourite Easter chocolate.

Hello so as tomorrow is Easter I thought I'd tell you what some of my favourite Easter chocolate is.
So first of all are these mini Oreo eggs. Even though I don't like the Oreo biscuits, I absolutely love these. I don't really have anything else to say about them exept for that you should go and buy some!
Next are mini eggs. Who doesn't like mini eggs? I love mini eggs. If you don't like mini eggs then you are crazy. Also how many times can I say mini eggs in one blog! You should go and buy some mini eggs because they are amazing. :)
Next are the Cadbury/ dairy milk egg and spoons. I actually only found out that Cadburys and dairy milk were the same thing yesterday! :) these are little chocolate eggs filled with a really nice  chocolate mousse which you can eat with the little plastic purple spoons they give you :) 
(I couldn't find a decent photo of a Cadburys dairy milk egg so here is one with a snazzy monkey on instead :) )
Finally is the classic dairy milk Easter egg which I absolutely love and I look forward to these every Easter :)

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it. Also happy Easter for tomorrow!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment