Pages

Sunday 23 August 2015

August favourites.

Hello. Today is Sunday which means a new blog yayyyyyy. Today's blog is going to be a favourites blog, I hope you enjoy!

So the first thing on my list is papertowns (the film) because it's really funny in some parts, sad in others but it's very mysterious. I really really enjoyed this film because you get to know the characters and I would definitely recommend watching it.

The next thing on my list is the baby skin primer because once you've applied it its leaves your skin feeling really soft and smooth. At the moment there is a very good deal on in boots where it's 2 for £10 or £7.99 each.
Next is the new Tanya Burr nail varnish in the shade of mini marshmallows. I really like this shade after you have applied at least 3 coats because it's a nice pastel pink.
This next thing is a bit random but they are delicious and only £1.57 (I think!) I can only seem to find them in the superdrug in Chester so that is the place to go!! I really like the taste of these although I'm not really a banana fan and I want to go back to Chester to buy more!!


The next 2 things are going to be songs. The first one is she's kinda hot by 5sos. This is one of my favourite songs and I really like the music video. It's only 99p on iTunes so I would definately download it if i were you.

The final thing on my list of favourites is black magic my little mix. I listen to this song on repeat and it always gets stuck in my head(which is usually a bad thing but because I love the song so much then it's actually quite a good thing.) This is also only 99p on iTunes so go and buy it (when you've finished reading my blog obviously.) :-)


Thank you for reading my blog I hope you liked it and I would definately recommend buying some/most of this stuff. Tell me if you do.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment