Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Zoella Tutti Frutti Beauty range review.

Hello today I'm going to be doing a blog on the Zoella Tutti frutti body mist, the lip balm and the shower gel.


First of all I will talk about the body mist called lets spritz. I really like the scent of this because it's really summery and the packaging is really nice. The price of this is really good and affordable at £7.99 per bottle. I don't think I can fault this. 5/5 stars.




Next I'm going to be reviewing the shower jel called foam sweet foam. I really like this and I use this a lot in the shower because of its amazing smell. The price of this is really good at £3.50 for a 250ml bottle. As the bottle is quite hard it's hard to get the shower gel out but that is the only thing I have to fault. 4/5 stars.



Finally I will be reviewing the kissy missy lip balm. I really like the colour of this although it is very pigmented. The only other thing is that when you've finished applying it, your finger is bright pink and is fairly hard to get off. The packaging is really cool and although it is quite pigmented you don't have to have it that bright. Another upside is that it's really affordable at just £3. 3/5 stars.


I hope you found this quite helpful and I would definitely recommend buying some.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment