Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Wales!

Hi I'm in Wales!! Yay! I've only been here since Saturday so I have only been to a few places but I hope you like my blog.

The first place that I went to was Llandudno. The views are really nice and I had a really nice time. When I went to the arcade on the pier I got the jackpot on one of the machines and I won 800 tickets and my dad was just stood there folding them all up (thank you :) )

On Monday I went to a farm where you can feed goats, horses, pigs, chickens and cows. The first picture is of Jimmy Choo the horse, the big white horse is called Toppy and the smaller horse is called donut!! When I was walking past a little black goat had escaped and a sheep farted!!

On Tuesday my auntie and my cousin came on the train to stay with us until Thursday. I'm currently out for tea because it was my aunties birthday ( happy birthday auntie Helen!)

 Today I went to the zoo and its was amazing! The Welsh Mountain Zoo is the best zoo because you can get so close to the animals and I got to see my favourite animals - MEERKATS!!

You can go into the lemur enclosure and there are lemurs just walking around infront of you (and they look like they're doing yoga!) they have red squirrels and they look like they are dancing and they have a sealion show!! 

I hope you enjoyed reading about my holiday in Wales so far and let me know if you have been anywhere this summer. 

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment