Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

Lanzarote!

Hello. I'm really sorry that I didn't post a blog on Sunday or Wednesday. The reason behind this is because I couldn't get any wifi in the hotel that I was staying in so I'm going to do them today instead.


So as some of you may know I was on holiday in Lanzarote and I had a really good time. I got back yesterday and I'm just unpacking and packing again because I'm going to Wales on Saturday (I will be doing a blog about that as well.)



So when I flew to Lanzarote (on the 13th of August) I had quite a long flight. It took about 4 hours and 15 minutes to fly there so we arrived at the hotel at about 5:30pm which gave us just enough time to unpack everything and have tea.




The room was really clean and tidy when we arrived and the view was amazing from the balcony. We had a pool view which was really nice because you could see lots of trees, cacti and obviously the pool! In the room there was a safe (which I used a lot) , a fridge (which was really handy because as it was 29degrees you need a lot of water to keep hydrated) and a fair amount of storage for clothes and other things like swimwear and shoes.




In the pool they have things for everyone such as water slides, aquazumba, water dance, waterpollo and a lot more.  There is a pool for children aged maybe 1-3, another pool (with the water slides in) for all children aged 4-14 and a 3rd pool for adults and children of any age with the shallowest bit (35cm) to the deepest bit (165cm.)




There is also a coffe shop called "Mike's" which sells milkshakes, smoothies and coffee!





In the hotel that I stayed in they have really nice chocolates which the people who clean your room leave on your pillow.




One day when I went to the market I got a braid and I love it! Although it was €15 it was defiantly worth it. You get given a load of designs to choose from, you tell them which one you want and they simply just get a bit of your hair and wrap the string around it so that in the end it turns out to be the design that you chose.




The restaurant in the hotel is really nice because you can sit outside or inside and there is food for everyone with different themes every night. Some nights they even have a chocolate fountain! If you sit outside (which I did most nights) then you get to see the outside entertainment.



To end with I just want to say that my flight back was really good because it only took 3 hours and 45 minutes and although there was a bit if turbulence coming back from Lanzarote it was one of the best flights I have been on. Thank you jet2!

Lucy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment