Pages

Sunday 30 August 2015

School stationary.

Hello, because I'm going back to school onThursday I thought I would do a school related blog so I'm going to be blogging about my stationary.

 This is my first pencil case which I will be putting all of my sharpies in.
These sharpies came in a pack of 28 from tesco and they were only £7.99! Sharpies are my favourite make of pens because there are so many different colours and although they go through the paper they are really good and would defiantly recommend that you bought some.

This is my second pencil case which has got all of my everyday things in. This is the pencil case which will be on my desk the most because it's small and fits all of my things in.
This is what is in my everyday pencil case. I've got glue, scissors, pencils, pens, a rubber, maths things and a fold out ruler which I think I'd really useful because it only takes up as much room as a 15cm ruler butfds out to be a 30cm ruler.
This is my third and final pencil case which has mainly got colouring pencils and pens in.
In this pencil case I also put some spare pens and pencils in case the others brake. I also have my calculator a 15cm ruler, sharpies and sharpie highlighters.




I hope you enjoyed this blog and enjoy the rest of your summer. 

Lucy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment