Pages

Sunday 9 August 2015

Lush review.

Hi. I have decided that I will do blog posts on Sundays and Wednesdays so I hope you like my first proper blog.


For my first blog I will be reviewing some of my lush things.




First of all I have my absolute favourite body lotion, vanilla dee-lite. The reason why I absolutely love this is because it smells amazing. The only down side about it is thst it takes a while to all sink into your skin so if you are in a rush I wouldn't put this on. I tend to use this after all of my showers that I have in the morning so that I smell nice for the day ahead. I can't believe that they discontinued this because it is one of my favourite things from lush. 4/5 stars 




The next thing that I will be reviewing is the yuzu and cocoa shower cream. This is part of the new range in lush and it smells like chocolate orange. The only thing I have to say about this is it's quite yellow and it's quite pricey at £4.95 per 1 100g bottle. It is a very good size for holidays because it doesn't take up that much room but if you are concerned about it leaking everywhere in your suitcase then unscrew the lid, put cling film over it and screw the lid back on that way it has a better chance of not leaking. 3/5 stars 



I'm really disappointed that they have also discontinued this next thing. It is my favourite thing from lush and it's the space girl bathbomb. This is my absolute favourite thing from lush because it smells amazing and the colour of your bath will be a nice, sparkly, purpley blue colour. 5/5 stars 


Finally I'm going to review the ickle baby bot bathbomb. This leaves your bath a nice turquoise colour and it looks really cute. I have to say that I think it could snap easier than some of the other bathbombs because of the shape of it but this bathbomb has to be my favourite to look at because it's a robot - it just looks really fun and I think it's a really nice smelling bathbomb. 4/5 stars 


Lucy :)

2 comments:

  1. Good post! :) I love the yuzu and cocoa shower cream too.
    Emily // www.floraalemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete