Pages

Sunday 18 October 2015

Favourite apps.

Hello today I thought I'd tell you about some of my favourite apps.
First it's Instagram becuase it's a good way of seeing what other people are up to and it's good for keeping in touch with friends.
Next is blogger becuase without it I wouldn't be able to write these blogs! I really like blogger becuase it's really good and easy to use.
Next is YouTube becuase it's a good thing to go on when you're bored and it has a lot of good videos on.
Next is snapchat becuase again it's a really good way of seeing what people are up to and keeping me in touch with friends.
Moving onto games now. This is my favourite game to play on my phone becuase it's really entertaining and quite addictive! :)
Next is an app which I recently got called pop the lock. This can get a bit boring after a while but it's quite fun.
Finally is crossy road becuase this game is so fun and quite addictive! I really like this as you can play with loads of different characters.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoyed it!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment