Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2015

October favourites.

Hi today I thought I'd tell you about some of the things that I have really enjoyed this month.
So first is this hand sanitiser which I got from superdrug for only £2.50! This smells soooo good and it cleans my hands really well. I'm not really surprised as soap and glory is so good and I would defiantly recommend it.
Next is the babylips Christmas lip balm. This smells just like chocolate/ cocoa. It's really good and I would recommend it.
Next is the hollister perfume. You'd only like this is if you liked the smell of the shop which I do so this smells really nice to me. This is quite pricey but it was half price when I got it.
(Credit to my dad for the photo(that's why it's a bit dark))!!!!! :)
Finally is the first snow dusting powder from lush. I absolutely loveeeeeee this as it make my skin sparkle and it smells citrusy which I really like. This is quiteeeee pricy at around £5 for one bottle but I think it's going to last quite a while.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoyed it!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment