Pages

Sunday 25 October 2015

Favourite songs.

Hi so today I'm going to be telling you some of my favourite songs at the moment. Hope you like it!
First is Love Me Like You by Little Mix. I really like this song and would definitely recommend listening to it.
Next is King by Years & Years. I'd kinda forgotten about this song till a few weeks ago when I started to learn how to play it on my guitar but now I really like it again.
Next is Jess Glynne's song Don't Be So Hard On Yourself. Jess Glynne is my favourite singer so I really like all of her songs and her album I Cry When I Laugh.
Next is Permanent Vacation by 5sos. 5sos is one of my favourite bands and I'm going to see them in April with some of my friends.
Finally is my favourite song at the moment. This song is Chocolate by The 1975. This song is amazing and has been my favourite song for a while now. I just really really like this song!

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you liked it!? 

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment