Pages

Sunday 11 October 2015

Shopping haul.

Hello. 

Today I thought that I would review some of the things that I have recently bought.


First of all is this denim jacket. I absolutely love this because it was so affordable at only £18 and it's my favourite thing that I've bought from primark. This is so cosy as it has fluff inside it as well as on the collar. This is one of my favourite things to wear. 5/5 stars.
Next is the zoella soap pop. I think this is really good as it doesn't slip out of your hands when you are in the shower. This smells absolutely amazinggggg and it's affordable at £5 (from superdrug). 4/5 stars becuase the stick can be a bit uncomfortable to hold.
Following on from the soap I have the zoella hand cream. This is so good as it smells amazing and it was only £5 from superdrug. 5/5 stars because it moisturises your hands really well.
Next is just a small thing but I really like them. They are just 2 metallic pens in gold and silver. 5/5 stars.
Finally is minion tic tacs which I haven't had for a while. These are really tasty and are only £1 a box from primark. 5/5 stars becuase you can't really fault them. :)

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment