Pages

Sunday 4 October 2015

Favourite films.

Hi so today I thought that I would tell you about my favourite films. Hope you like it. :)

 
The first one is papertowns by John Green. I really like this film because it is very mysterious and its just a really good film. 5/5 stars - I can't fault it.
Next is big hero 6. The main reason I like this film is because of baymax! Baymax has to be one of my favourite Disney characters because he is really funny and he is really nice :) 4/5 stars - go and watch it!
Next is despicable me and despicable me 2. Minions are my favourite characters ever because they are really cute. I really like these films because they are quite funny, sad in some places and happy in others. 4/5 stars - it's sad in some places :(
Paddington has to be one of my favourite films because it has some funny parts in and Paddington is really cute! Also at the end it reminds me of Christmas so I get excited! 5/5 stars - I want the DVD!
Next is the minions film! This is my favourite film becuase it's really funny and although they don't really talk you can understand the story line. 5/5 - my favourite film!
Finally on my list is Tangled becuase I really like that this film can be for all ages (my dad likes this film as well)! 4/5 stars - I didn't like it when she cut her hair at the end becuase I liked her long hair better:( 


That you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoyed it! 

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY..... HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY TO MY COUSIN IZZY!! 

Lucy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment