Pages

Saturday 31 October 2015

Life with a sprinkle of glitter.

Hello so today I thought that I'd tell you a little bit more about Louise's (sprinkleofglitter) book.

As some of you may know I went to her book signing and got it signed!
My favourite section is the anti-baking one. I really like this because it includes 4 really quick and easy recipes that you can do even if you aren't very good at baking. 
The recipes are:
• crispie treats 
• chocolate-dipped popping strawberries 
• smoothie lollies
• candy bark or "chocolate pizza"

I also really like this book becuase it has no particular order, it has loads of tips in and it's decorated really nicely.
The pages all look so unique and cool. I would definitely recommend buying this book 5/5 stars becuase it's so good and I love it!

Thank you for reading my blog. I would just like to say happy birthday to my dad (his birthday was yesterday/Halloween!) and it's my mums birthday today!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment