Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Lush haul first impressions.

Hello today's blog is going to be quite long so brace yourself! :) 
I'm going to be doing a lush haul. Some of the things I have tried but some I haven't so I will be doing some first impressions on those. First I'm going to tell you about the things I have already tried out.
So here is the snowman shower jelly which smells absolutely amazing. When I was in the bath I was crying with laughter becuase it just wouldn't stay in my hands!! But then..... IT BROKE! :( it split into 2 and it's nearly split into 3 and that's only after the 1st use of it. :(
Next is the first snow dusting powder. This is sooooo good and would DEFINITELY recommend it. It is quite pricey at £5 per bottle but I think it will last a while. This surprisingly smells amazing as well. 
This is what it looks like when it's on. This is so good becuase it lasts quite a while and looks really cool.

Now I will tell you my first impressions about some things I bought from lush.

Next is this amazing smelling soap which is called snowcake. It's smells of marzipan and the glitter looks really nice and Christmassy!
Next is this bath oil called snow melt. This looks and smells really nice becuase it's got some glitter in which is a really nice touch.
Next is the butter bear bath bomb which again smells so nice and was really good at only around £2.
Finally is this bubble bar called Holly GoLightly. This is soooo cool becuase it is so glittery and smells really nice. It can get a bit annoying becuase even if you just touch this you will get silver glitter everywhere!!

Thank you for reading my blog and thank you so much for over 2000 views!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment