Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Caffe cream.

Hello today I thought I'd tell you about my favourite ice-cream place everrrrr!
 
This is Caffe Cream. Caffe Cream is in New Brighton and it's really good becuase out of the window you have a view of the beach.
There are loads of different flavours like Jaffa cake, jammy dodger, bubblegum, Oreo and cream, rocky road, banana, dairy, chocolate and loads more.
My favourite flavour is cookies and cream becuase it's got a lot of cookie in it and it just tastes amazing.
I usually have a cookies and cream ice-cream in a tub, a cookies and cream milkshake or a chocolate and cookies and cream milkshake! You can also get different types of cones.

You should definitely consider going here becuase it's a really nice place to go. Thank you for reading my blog I hope you  liked it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment