Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

My dad's birthday!

Hello I thought I'd tell you a bit more about what I did on my dad's birthday/ Halloween.

First of all we went to subway for lunch and we saw someone dressed as the smiler - it's was really scary!
Then we went to caffe cream which is an ice-cream shop that had loads of weird but nice flavours like Nutella, oreos and cream, Jaffa cake, jammy dodger, cookies and cream(which is my favourite) and a lot more.

Then we met up with my cousin and uncle and when to play crazy golf. 
The results were:
1st = my dad
2nd = me
3rd = my uncle
4th = my sister
5th = my cousin
Then my dad, sister and I went to a really nice restaurant called Prezzo. For my starter I had mozzarella and a pomodoro dip (but I forgot to take a photo)! 
For my main course(the picture above) I had a pasta dish with pomodoro sauce, mushrooms, goats cheese, spinach, pesto and peppers. My main course was soooo nice and I would have it again anytime.
Finally for pudding I had Nutella and banana mini calzones with ice-cream.

Overall I had a really good day and if love to do it all again. Thank you to my dad!!  Thank you for reading my blog. Happy birthday to my dad (I know it's late)!!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment