Pages

Sunday 29 November 2015

DIY Baubles!

Hello in today's blog I'm going to be showing you how to make your own baubles. I got this idea from Pinterest and I think that these will look nice on the Christmas tree.
What you will need is a balloon, glitter (silver or white looks the best), string and some PVA glue.

What you will need to do:

- get your ballon blow it up to a bauble size and tie knot in it.
- coat your balloon in glue. Then tie the string around the knot on your balloon to make it secure.
- start to wrap the string randomly around your balloon making sure it's sticking to the glue. 
- with your finger or a paint brush put a load more glue onto the string and roll it in your glitter ( or sprinkle it on).
- then hang it up somewhere to dry overnight.
The next day pop your balloon and get the balloon out through one of the holes in your string. This is quite fiddly so be patient!
When you've done it should hopefully look a bit like this. I really like this and I think it looks really Christmassy.

Please let me know if you try this out and I hope you found this helpful. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment