Pages

Sunday 22 November 2015

What I want for Christmas.

Hi today I thought that I'd tell you a few things that I'm asking for for Christmas to maybe give you some inspiration if you aren't sure what you want.

The first thing I would like is this chalkboard letter rack for putting reminders on becuase I'm quite forgetful sometimes! This is £16 from Next and I think this will look really nice in my bedroom.
To go with the chalkboard if also like some of these pens. These are really cool as they are neon and I think that these will look nice on the chalkboard. These are £13.95 from Amazon.

Next is this Rudolph the red- nosed reindeer Pandora charm.  This looks really cute and I think it'll be a nice addition to my bracelet. This is £35 from Pandora.
Finally is this pug mug that says "the coffe dance" (even though I drink hot chocolate)!!! This is just really cute and the only other mug I own is a big Christmas mug! This is £6 from Amazon.

I hope you enjoyed today's blog and hopefully it helped you if you were a bit stuck on ideas.

Lucy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment