Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

Henna.

Hello recently my sister got some henna so I thought I'd tell you a bit more about it and how cool it is!
First of all you need a henna cone which you can get from places like eBay or Amazon. Henna cones are very cheap on Amazon at around £3.50 per cone. 

Instructions:
~ First of all you can look at some photos of different henna designs on the Internet and get inspiration from those.
~ So you get your henna cone and start to squeeze out the henna onto your hand or any other part of your body you want. Try to squeeze it out in a nice neat design otherwise it won't look very good. 
~ Then you have to wait a while for it to dry completely. You'll know when it has dried becuase it starts to crack and when you touch it, it doesn't smudge. 
~ When it's dry start to pick it off(I would recommend doing this outside or over a tissue so it doesn't make a mess).
~ When you've picked it off it should be quite a bright orange but don't worry becuase in around 12 hours it'll be the right colour and it should hopefully look really nice.

Henna usually lasts about 1-2 weeks depending how good/bad your henna is.
This is what my henna turned out like and I really like it! 

Thank you for reading today's blog and I hope you found it helpful if you want to try henna.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment