Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2015

DIY Christmas cards.

Hi I thought that I'd do a theme up to Christmas. I'm going to be doing all of my blogs Christmas themed until after Christmas. 

What you will need:

- card/paper
-red, brown, yellow & white paint
- a black pen
- a thumb and a finger!

What you will need to do:

• get your card/ paper and fold it in half. Get your paint and squirt it out into a bowl/ container. Dip your thumb into the brown paint and randomly dot them onto the front of your card.
• using any finger you want, dip it into the red paint and blob those onto the brown ones.
• when it's dry add on a beak (with yellow paint) and some eyes (with your pen and your white paint).
• when you have Donne you can add on decoration like stickers or you could write merry Christmas on the front or what ever you want to do.
This is how mine turned out. I like this becuase it's really nice thing to do for family or friends.

Thank you for reading this blog. Hope you enjoyed it and let me know if you try this out. 

Lucy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment