Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Favourite apps.

Hello today I thought I'd do another blog about my favourite apps becuase I've found some new ones that I really enjoy playing.
First is one of my favourites becuase it's really fun and it's a good game to play with family/friends. In this you have to make up words for a meaning which is given and then you have to try and guess out of 3 which is the correct one. (If you download it you'll get what I mean)!
Next is the tower. I really like this app and it's really good to play when your bored or on a long car journey. I've only recently downloaded this but I enjoy playing it.
My sister told me to download this and I'm glad she did as I really like playing it and I like the fact you can get different coloured balls and floors.
I only play this when I have nothing to do but I enjoy playing it. My high score is 113 - I think that's pretty good?!
Last but not least is hill climb. I like this game but it can get a bit boring after a while. 

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you liked it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment