Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

Eos lip balms.

Hello so a few weeks ago my dad got me a set of 5 eos lip balms. I already had one which was the strawberry sorbet one and I loved it.
These were the 5 that I got.
They are passion fruit, blueberry açai, strawberry sorbet, summer fruit and sweet mint.
I really like eos lip balms because they help my lips and moisturises them.

I love the smell of them all but I especially like the blueberry açai one because it smells of blueberry muffins. 

The mint one is unusual because it makes your lips tingle. It also smells of mint ice cream!

They are usually about £6:99 each but this pack was only £15 so I would definitely recommend buying this for you or as a gift for someone else. You can buy them off amazon.

Thank you for reading today's blog. Sorry it was a bit short! You should definitely try eos lip balms out because they are amazing!

Lucy :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment