Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Lottie London make up brush review.

Hello so a few weeks ago I went to superdrug and I went to see these brushes because they look so nice and they are brightly coloured. 
These are the lottie London brushes. 

The packaging is so nice because it's really simple but eye catching. The brushes also look really nice because they are all different colours.

I also like the way how it's wooden so it's nice to hold! 
The brushes are sooo soft and I really like them.
I got the powder brush and the concealer brush.

The powder brush is really good because you can tell when you need to wash it because the brush is blue so when it gets powdery and dirty you will be able to tell!
It picks up a lot of powder and it's really soft so I would definitely recommend it. The powder brush was £7.99.
I can't believe that these brushes aren't more popular. 

The concealer brush is also amazing because it's green so you can tell when you need to wash it. This is definitely the best concealer brush I have tried because it works really well and it is soft!
This was £5.99 and I would definitely recommend it.

Overall I really like them and I would definitely recommend buying them for yourself or a gift for someone else.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.  

Lucy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment