Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Apple crumble recipe.

Hello so last week I made apple crumble and I didn't think I liked it but I tried it and it was actually quite nice so I thought I'd tell you the recipe. (I'm making it tomorrow too!)

Ingredients:
Topping:
• 200g plain flour
• 100g butter
• 75g sugar
Base:
• 500g baking apples
• 50g sugar to put on the fruit. This is optional but I put it on because I think it's nicer.

• Also an ovenproof dish to cook it in.

Method:
• Put the oven on to 190degreesC or gas 6.
• Prepare the apples and put them at the bottom of the dish. If you are adding sugar to the fruit then sprinkle the 50g of sugar over the apples.
• Put the butter and flour into a large bowl and chop up the butter into the flour using a knife.
• Use your fingers to rub it all together until they turn into crumbs (It should look a bit like bread crumbs).
• Stir the remaining 75g of sugar with a wooden spoon. 
• Put the topping over the apples and press down lightly.
• Bake for 20-30 minutes or longer if the apples are hard.
• Enjoy!
like to have mine warm with custard.

Thank you for reading today's blog and i hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment