Pages

Saturday 19 March 2016

Zootropolis film review.

Hello so first of all I decided that I would now only blog on Saturdays because I was struggling to think of ideas and it's just easier for me. In the future I might go back to blogging for two days a week but for now I'm only going to be blogging once a week.

Anyway today I went to see a film called zootropolis and I really enjoyed it so I thought I'd tell you a bit about it.

This film is about two characters who go on a mission to try and find the 14 missing animals. 

The rabbit was called Judy Hopps and the fox was called Nick Wilde. So Judy and Nick have to go out to try and find one of the predators but they end up finding them all hidden away in a big chamber because they were going crazy and hurting people. 
SPOILER: it turns out that it was the flowers that were turning the animals vicious and they eventually put everything back to normal.  
I really liked this film and my favourite character is flash the sloth. He's a really funny character who speaks really slowly!

This film is a PG and lasts around 2 hours. Overall I would definitely recommend going to watch this film. I would rate it 5/5 stars!

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment