Pages

Sunday 13 March 2016

Roly's Fudge Shop!

Hello so there is this really nice fudge shop which I go to every time I go to Chester.
My favourite flavour is the cherry bakewell flavour because I think it's just vanilla fudge with glacé cherries in but I really like it.
The cherry bakewell flavour has also won an award!
This is what the inside of the shop looks like. It's a really small but cute shop with a lot of fudge inside! It's also really cool because when you are in there you can see the fudge being made. The smell when you walk inside is also amazing.

If you want to try the fudge they usually have tasters out but I'm sure if you ask for a tater then you'd get one.

They have a variety of flavours like vanilla, strawberry, rum and raisin, sea salt, chocolate, cherry bakewell, honeycomb, lemon meringue and a lot more.

They also sell these really nice gift boxes which I think are a really nice idea for a present.

I would definitely recommend going and buying some fudge because it's the nicest fudge ever. It's really crumbly and sweet and you can also mix and match different flavours of fudge, a bit like a pick and mix.

Thank you for reading todays blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment