Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

What's in my school bag.

Hello! Tomorrow I'm going back to school so I thought I would do a blog about what's in my school bag.

Here is my school bag. I think this is a really good backpack because it's quite strong and really big. 
So the first thing in my school bag is my 3 pencil cases. I have done a blog on what is in my pencil cases which you should read (after you've read this of course)!!
The next thing is this folder which I will be putting letters and homework in to stop it from getting creased.
The next thing is my umbrella. I love my umbrella because when it gets wet the pictures change colour and it looks really cool!
The final thing is my coat. I think this is a good idea be uses it doesn't take up that much room and it's waterproof so it keeps you dry.

This is just an extra thing because I love it! It's my key but I really really like it because it's sparkly and it's hot Mickey Mouse on!!


Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoy school. 

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment