Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Enchanted Forest Colouring Book.

Hi today I'm going to do a blog about the Enchanted Forest Colouring Book which is really good to get rid of stress and it's a really good thing to do when you are bored.
This colouring book is by Johanna Basford. I got mine for £5 in sainsburys as it was half price. I decided to get one because I have heard a lot of people have them and really like them and about 2 weeks after I bought it I was going on holiday so I thought it would be a good thing to do on the plane.
These are the pens I use to colour it in. These pens are really good because they are quite thin and are really good colours.
So far this is my favourite page that I have coloured in because I really like the colour and design.
I also really like this one that I have coloured in.
From the whole book I think that this one has to be one of my favourites because I really like the antlers and although it's quite a simple one to do it looks really pretty.
I seem to really like all of the animal ones in this book. I think these two are really clever because they're completely made from leaves which I think is really good. 
Finally this is the last one in the book. This is so big and detailed it's spread across 4 pages so you have to fold 
it out. 

Thank you for reading today's blog and I would definitely recommend buying this book. 4.5/5 stars!!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment