Pages

Sunday 13 September 2015

Lanzarote haul.

Hi so today I'm going to do my blog about what I bought in Lanzarote when I went in the summer holidays.
The 1st thing is this jewellery box. I really like this because it's got quite a lot of space in it and it looks really pretty.
 Next is this bracelet which I think is really cool. I really like all of the little charms on this and it's one of my favourite bracelets.
The next thing is this lipgloss from the body shop. I kinda cheated on this one as I got it from the airport on the 
way but I really like the glitter in it anyway. :)
Next is this necklace which I tend to wear when I go out for meals. When I bought the necklace I bought the purple pendant (that was the time before last summer) but I bought the silvery pendant when I went in the summer.
The final thing is this dress/jumpsuit/shorts thingy!! This is my absolute favourite thing to wear as it is really comfy and you can wear it in the daytime or in the night.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you found it interesting.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment