Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

DIY door sign.

Hi so today I thought that I would do something a little bit different and show you a how to make your own door sign.

What you will need:
• sharpies (different colours)
• a sheet of paper (I used A4)
• something to lean on(that you don't mind getting sharpie on (it goes through))
• a pencil
• time and patience!! :)

What you need to do:

• First of all you need to get your paper and lay it down onto your flat thing that you don't mind getting sharpie on (if you do it in sharpies). Next take your pencil and start to draw out your design. After you have drawn some of your design you could go round it in black sharpie/ pen to make it stand out more (then you could colour?) or you could just carry on drawing.
•when you have finished the whole design you could fill in the background if you wanted to or you could leave the white showing. I chose to fill it in in different block colours.

When I had finished mine looked like this:
I put all of the things on that I enjoy doing and other things that I like. 

Tip- if you are not sure how to draw something then get a picture up on your phone/ computer/laptop or whatever other device you would like to use.

Thank you for reading my blog and let me know if you give this a go. 

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment