Pages

Sunday 6 September 2015

What's in my bag.

Hello today's blog is going to be about what's in my bag so I hope you enjoy!!

This is my bag. I use this bag nearly every weekend when I go out. 
The first thing in my bag is my purse. This is a really handy purse because it has 2 sections and space to put your cards in too!
These are the next 3 things. The 1st one is the Zoella kissy missy lip balm which is really good and is a really nice colour. The 2nd one is my hedgehog lip gloss from Primark. The 3rd thing is my bubblegum lip scrub from Lush.
This next thing is to put my phone 
in. I put my phone in this because I 
think it's more protected in here.
Finally it's my phone. I love my phone and I take it everywhere with me! 

Thank you for reading this blog and I hope you liked it.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment