Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award.

Hi so today I'm going to do this versatile blogger award. I got nominated by floraalemily.co.uk so go and check her blog out. Thank you!

The rules:

• Thank the person who gave you the award
•Mention their blog name
•Nominate 15 bloggers 
•Include 7 facts about yourself 

Here are my 7 facts:

1.) I play the acoustic guitar
2.)  One of my hobbies is tap dancing(grade 3) and modern dancing (grade 4)
3.) My favourite food is marshmallows 

4.) I really like the colour purple
5.) My favourite subject is art because I love making/drawing/decorating things
6.) My favourite band is 5sos <3
7.) I really like YouTube and my favourite youtubers are Zoe,Alfie,Louise,Marcus,The Sacconejolys,Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee..... The list is endless!!


Anyway I hope you found out a little bit more about me and thank you for reading my blog!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment