Pages

Sunday 20 September 2015

YouTube merchandise.

Hi today I'm going to do a blog on my merchandise that youtubers have brought out.
The first 2 things are the Zoella makeup bag/ pencil cases. I really like these because they have a lot of room in and they look really cool. (Credit to my dad for the pic at the bottom! Thanks :) <3 )
Next is Marcus's book called Hello Life!
I got this signed when I went to his book tour and although you have to queue for hours it's worth it.
Next is Louise/sprinkleofglitter's diary for 2016. I really like this because every week or so there is a different tip, advice or activity to do. The other one is her book which I also got when I went to her book signing which was amazing - just like the book!
The next thing I picked up was this signed book that was written by Grace Helbig. I didn't go to one of her book tours I just found it in WHsmiths.
Next is this "eat sleep blog repeat" 
pencilcase which Jim Chapman designed. This is my favourite pencil case as it has loads of room in and is easy to find things in because it's slightly see through.
Last but not least it's one of my favourite books by Zoella. Girl Online is really good and has a really nice front cover! I would definitely recommend buying this.

I hope you enjoyed my blog. Thank you for reading it!

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment