Pages

Sunday 27 September 2015

Favourite nail varnish.

Hello. Today I thought that I would tell you which nail varnishes I would recommend.
The first one is the BarryM nail varnish in the shade "berry." As purple is my favourite colour I really like the shade of this and I would give it a 5/5 star rating.

Next is this gelly BarryM nail varnish in the shade of "pink punch." I really like the colour of this and would give it 5/5.
Next is the "Mediterranean" nail varnish by BarryM. This one is quite thin so you have to put on at least 2 coats but it has a nice colour and I would give it a 4/5.

Next is "violet swizzle" nail varnish by RIMMEL. This is my favourite nail varnish because I really like the colour and the texture of it. I would put on about 3-4 coats to get a nice colour and would rate it a 5/5.
To top it all off (do you get my pun?!) I have this BarryM top coat which gives your nails a nice shiny finish and it's the shade "CLEAR." I would give this a 5/5 rating.

I hope you enjoyed today's blog. Thank you for reading.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment