Pages

Sunday 13 December 2015

Christmas cookies!

Hi recently I made some Christmas cookies and they were so nice so I decided to share the recipe with you.
You'll need flour, sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla extract, marshmallows and different colours of icing.
Here is the recipe. This recipe is really easy to follow and they taste amazing.
Here are some of the shapes I decided to do.
Once they've cooked it's time for the fun bit!!
I'm not the best at decorating biscuits but here are some of my attempts.
Here are some of the other ones which I'm really pleased with. I got this idea from pintrest and I've also seen them on Instagram. 

These were so fun to make and really yummy!

Thank you for reading today's blog and please let me know if you try these out.

Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment