Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

DIY Candy cane lollies.

Hi today I thought I'd tell you how to make DIY lollies. I think this is a good idea because it's coming up to Christmas so you can give these as gifts or just eat them yourself!!
Get some candy canes and lie them onto a baking tray with a lollie stick in between.
While you're doing this you can melt some chocolate in a for the middle of the lollies .
Once your chocolate has melted start to pour it out into the candy canes.
Once you've done that you can decorate them any way you want with sprinkles, sweets but I decided to put mini marshmallows on.
They should look a bit like this. Put it in the fridge to set and when's the chocolate is hard you can enjoy your homemade lollies or give them as a gift to someone.

Thank you for reading today's blog and please let me know if you try these out.

Lucy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment